“It’s all about finding the calm within the chaos”
Time for our “awsomeness” to come out!
New Perceptions/New Awarnesses
Working with clients over the years, I have been honoured to have them share situations that have challenged them and kept them from living happy, fun, joyful and meaningful lives. They were tired of where they were personally, and now were ready and willing to make positive changes in their lives. Here are some things that they have worked on:
- Clarity – emotions, feelings, repeating patterns, beliefs – what these are about
- Confidence – to speak up, to express, and to do this at any time
- Limitations – what they had put on themselves through beliefs they were living
- Negative emotions – there are at least 48 of these – these drag us down – affect us physically
- Trauma – dear to my heart as I experienced this and know how to get this “out of the body”
- Depression – along with anxiety, stress and clsustrophobia- into an openness for life
- Pain released from the body due to negative emotions captured in the body
As you can see by the video testimonials link at the end here,what we change inside also affects what we are able to change outside of us.click here
New Ways to Change your Life
Just like the flowering of a rose from a small bud into a beautiful flower that opens to life with not only its delicate colour but also its incedible scent, we too are meant to flower into life and become who we truly are inside, and emit this to the world.
Sometimes new methods come out that we have never heard of. Some will be curious and others will be a little doubting, and others will even make an assumption or a judgement before knowing anything about them. However there are those who know within themselves that something about these new ways resonate with them.
One thing that is every different is these tools are non-cognitive. They provide alchemical leveraging and this ignites alchemical change beyond the cognitive mind. All that is required is to set the intent to receive and be open to them. They help to clear out all our attachments of needing to know, our internal distortions, and our illusions. Alchemical leveraging is the layering of tools, to ignite a response within the body that allows for deeper change.
We tend to keep seeing and feeling what we know. We have habits of thoughts, beliefs, how we figure things out, define ourselves, and we keep replicating what we know….therefore bringing in the past. It is like spinning on a disc. We keep thinking who we have been rather than who we are becoming. What if all the limitations we have put on ourselves that have contained us and trapped us could suddenly be gone? Like waking up one morning and all limitatons were gone!! How would this change your life? How would you move forward? What would you create for your life and others? We tend to keep our limiting perceptions when there is so much more available to us if we are willing to go into that place of “unknowing”.
In this website you will find information about three very different tools that heal the body within at all 3 levels, along with alchemical elixirs and another tool that will help give you guidance in life and free you from those limitations. The 3 levels are known in Chinese medicine as the Dantien points, the head (praise), heart (love), and gut (gratitude). These are not done through linear thinking.
- Belvaspata – This came out in October 2011 by the mystic and seer Almine. It is spiritual angelic healing for purification and enlightenment, and works remotely as well as in person. Belvaspata
- Enhanded Healing Symbol – This came out originally in 2011 by Anita Briggs of Inner Mastery Tools. It was so effective on myself, that I asked Anita if she would attune me to the practitioner’s level so I could work with my life clients at that time. It became very effective with them. This tool also works remotely as it is also angelically connected and uses the 3 Danient centres to ignite the High Heart and is the source of transmutation. Here is the link. Enhanced Healing Symbol
- Fragrance Alchemy – These incredible oils came out in 2013 by the mystic and seer Almine. Not to be compared to any other oils, as none others have the potency of these. They are designed to work on the accupunture points of the body to clear the meridians (that connect to the organs) to clear them of toxins and negative emotions. As science has been recently been showing the proof of importance of these meridians working in the body. These work remotely as well….as one of my video testimonials show. (check out Robin) These have an incredible intellegence to them and are now in 23 countries. You will find more about these oils on the page Fragrance Alchemy.
- The Runes – These came out in 2015 by the seer and mystic Almine. Runes known in biblical times were either cards or stones. These new Runes are cards, and also now are available as an app for computers or cell phones. They give guidance and offer up yes/no answers as well as many specialized topics for enhancement. They provide cosmic priniciples and activate inner and outer capacities.One other area you will find on this website is:
- Entrepreurial Coaching to be found at this link: entrepreneurial coaching
Part of my joy is helping people like yourselves ,who are entrepreneurs, become successful in your businesses. I call myself an entreprenurial/alchemyst coach as the tools can move you faster to reach your vision by releasing the internal blocks (thinking and feeling) from the body in a non-cognitive way.
Most times when entrepreneurs come to see me, they know their business however, it is what is going on inside of them that blocks their success. Fear of failure, or success, insecurity, putting limits on themselves for earning potential as well as beliefs they have picked up about themselves. We work on releasing the blocks that are within, and bring in new perspectives and confidence that helps you grow and prosper.
Also to be mentioned here, I have been a sales trainer in a national organization for a year and have persoanlly worked for a national organization as a District Manager for 7 years where we were always in the top 2 out of 25 branches….so there is a wealth of knowledge for sales available for you as well.
Testimonials click for more life changes here
“What can I say, I was going to send flowers to thank you, but that can’t possibly be enough. I don’t know how to thank you for your invaluable help; how do you put a price on the freedom you have given me? I feel now I can take on anything, anyone, any time.” – Tina Parker CSPTM
“Three years ago I went through an extremely stressful and traumatic experience. I felt a lot of anger towards an individual who was directly responsible for my pain and suffering. Although the incident was in the past, I found myself unable to forgive and was constantly reliving the events. When Lynne came to work with me she asked what I wanted to achieve. I told her I wanted to let go of the anger and hatred. She then asked me to rate my emotions on a scale from 1 to 10, (10 being the highest and 1 the lowest). I told her I was stressed and was at a “10”.
She then gently guided me through a session. She asked me to visualize certain images as I sat in a very relaxed, almost meditative state. At the end I felt relieved, grateful and very calm – I was now at a “0”. With Lynne’s help I experienced a deep psychological shift which was something I was not able to achieve with years of psychological counseling. Only now was I able to look at the situation from a different perspective and stop being a victim. Thank you Lynne!” – Carla L., Dartmouth N.S. Canada
“It has only been one week since my meeting with Lynne and my life has changed quite dramatically.When Lynne and I got together for the session I couldn’t even tell her what I wanted to work on, there was so much going on in my life. All I knew was that I needed some help.
I thought that maybe work was the problem. Lynne spoke with me and asked me questions while I just talked about different things that were happening in my life. Lynne successfully pinpointed the area which came up a few times as I spoke with her. I was surprised because during our conversation I kept saying “but that’s not the problem.” After two hours of work with Lynne around “not the problem” I feel like a brand new woman and my relationship with my mom has become so wonderful.
I had been swallowing my words for years and there were things that I needed to say. Now, after all these years I can focus on all the good things that she brings to my life and how generous she is, but I also see how scared she is at times too. I discovered that like me, she is human and has fears. I am feeling a lot better in general and I have found my voice for other things as well and I am so grateful to Lynne for this. For the first time at a business meeting I was at ease speaking with strangers, I didn’t feel the need to seek out the people I already knew.All I can tell you is “Must have been quite a shift!” Lynne, thank you from every part of my heart!” – FP Halifax, NS, Canada
“Our coach, Lynne Smith has been nothing short of amazing! She has inspired the team with her positive approach, open style of teaching, customized course material…and many of our colleagues (both front line staff and the operational managers) have commented on what a change they have seen in their relationships both at work and home.” – Robert Goldsworthy, Director of Operations,Atlantica Hotel