“It’s all about finding the calm within the chaos”
Main focus areas
Leadership Coaching click for more
- Developing teams and mentoring new leaders
- Self-empowered effective teams
- Open environment that welcomes new ideas and innovation
- Strong and open communication
- All levels have a knowing accountability
- Hands on learning
- Knowing the tangible, measurable results
Business Coaching For Succes click for more
- Understanding the overall goals
- Reviewing strategies for success
- Eating the ‘elephant’ one step at a time
- Hands on practice for each new step
- Collaboration between staff, teams and leaders
- Each knowing the contribution to the bottom line
- Open communication at all levels
Life Coaching click for more
What events, beliefs and patterns are you holding onto and are these interfering in your life now?
- When you look in the mirror, who or what do you see? Are you critical of this person or positive towards him/her?
- What are you thinking or believing about others when you first meet them?
- Do you have times of guilt, fear, anger, depressison?
- Do you sometimes find yourself overwhelmed, losing control, frustrated or becoming easily irritated?
Sometimes we just feel stuck in our everyday lives and jobs, whether it be with family, friends or co-workers. This is not the real you inside…..just patterns and beliefs that we often carry. Through life coaching techniques, you can experience changing and releasing these.
Entrepreneurial Coaching click for more
- Finding where you are now?
- What is holding you back?
- Reviewing the sales cycle and funnel
- Referral selling
- What are you feeling or believing about what you are doing? Looking for blocks
- Bring in new ideas and perspectives, as well as creativity
Testimonials click for more
“From the moment I met you Lynne, I knew you were someone different than the pack of consultants that I had known from my past life. You got it!! You understood that beneath the labels like leader or manager or welder, or whatever – the thing that we sometimes forget is that we are all people. You can teach all of the techniques in the world, but without a bit of empathy, without truly communicating on a human level, you will fall short.
I am so pleased you worked with this wonderful group. You taught them, you challenged them, and most of all you inspired them. They are all different than when they started this course, and best of all, you have taken a bunch of supervisors and molded them into a supervision team. Great Job!!” – Doug Howe, Bus. Dev. /Project Mgr., Marid Industries Limited
“This course has deepened my appreciation of the complexities of daily interactions between myself and my co-workers. I feel better equipped to handle situations I have shied away from in the past.” – Sheldon Butler Production Foreman, Marid Industries Limited
“Our coach, Lynne Smith has been nothing short of amazing! She has inspired the team with her positive approach, open style of teaching, customized course material…and many of our colleagues (both front line staff and the operational managers) have commented on what a change they have seen in their relationships both at work and home.” – Robert Goldsworthy, Director of Operations,Atlantica Hotel