“My passion is to have you release and dissolve– negative emotions such as stress, anxiety, past trauma, obsolete patterns and stagnant beliefs – so you can feel better about YOU and let your old baggage go.
How these affect you:
- personally feeling stagnant and stuck
- your level of self confidence
- your relationships with others
- the inability to let the past go and move on
If you feel tension anywhere in your body, this is a sign of stress, or resistance which keeps you stuck and by the way, also causes aging.
So how do we get the tension and stress out of the body? Well some good ideas are physical activity, yoga, meditation, good eating habits and taking breaks and enjoying the outdoors.
I like to go one step further.
There are tremendous tools available to help you quickly dissolve the old and move to an open, adventurous, and enjoyable future. However you have to really want to let go of the mirrors you see, the distortions and the old belief patterns that you have been taught.
Some of you may be looking for something that is tugging at you inside. You are not sure what it is, but you know where you are now, is not where you are meant to be….this is a perfect place to start that journey.
Some changes to consider:
- Releasing all attachments to the past….they are gone and only be willing to hold onto the gems of inspiration…ALL ELSE GOES
- Leaving the future ahead very open and flexible, as each day is new, and keep the future open to new experiences
- Being willing to learn to live in the present moment…..release the constant chatter from the mind…..and just learn to BE
- Dissolve all the negative emotions of guilt, blame, anger, anxiety, loss, and many more
- Dissolve and clear all negative emotions, beliefs and patterns from all levels: mental, physical and emotional levels
- Become new to openness, adventure, self-love, and knowing that you are part of something much larger….in All – in One
- Know that there is no right or wrong, no mistakes……that all is in perfection on the path you are on
Some questions to ponder.
1. Figure Out What You Want To Release…feel inside as you read these. (Get out of your head!)
- Are you carrying inside of you hurts, anger, frustration, guilt, anxiety, blame, shame or stress?
- Are you feeling loss, abandonment, insecurity, just coping with life, financial woes?
- Do you wake up feeling pain in joints, body aches and feeling that coping daily is difficult?
- Are you ready to start feeling better and wake up loving life and being in sincere gratitude for life?
2. How would you feel if you….?
- Learn to ‘still the mind’ – let the chatter go…it keeps you in the old paradigm – get into peaceful living
- Release the hurts, traumas, negative emotions and stories you have been told you felt you had to live up to
- Become more creative, learn to relax, become healthier and adapt easily to what is ahead
- Experience new techniques that easily release and dissolve the old patterns and habits.
It is up to you!…..Transform your life – awaken to your values and truth – from within
“I went to Lynne not knowing what I wanted. I had accomplished many of the goals I had set for myself when I was 18, both personally and in my career, and was feeling stagnant. What I came away with after a few short sessions was a renewed sense of direction, along with the belief that I can accomplish so much more. The most interesting aspect of Lynne’s approach was an exercise that helped me describe my many dreams and goals in detail. It was uncanny how she helped me crystallize and focus my thoughts into something that I can understand and work toward with clarity and confidence – it was a wonderful process.” – Jeff Traver, District Manager- Eastern Region Miller Waste Systems
“I’m convinced I met Lynne to aid me in my spiritual growth. She is more than a Life Coach! I was lucky enough to get to know her through a close group of blessing givers that I will always cherish. I had a session with Lynne to help me clear negative emotions I’ve been carrying over lifetimes! She guided me through to a safe place using wonderful imagery that made me feel totally relaxed and at peace with myself for the first time in years. What was even more helpful was knowing I could now access other feelings anytime I wanted by repeating the exercise she put me through. Thank you Lynne for sharing your gifts with me!” June Petillo, Connecticut
What the blue heron stands for: -These are ideal for us all to attain
The blue heron lives in timelessness, eliminating gaps, and in self-sovereign poise. Qualities of the blue heron include calm, grace, solitude, patience, lengetivity, versatility, tranquility, partnership, intelligence, domesticity, being present, determination, independence, and resourcefulness.