Path to the True You
LifeSmith Coaching is excited to announce that we are now Certified with WBE Canada!
LifeSmith coaching brings out authentic living in you that inspires you to find your path to the true you. We do this by helping you, your employees (individually or in groups) with new unique cutting edge easy methods to release the negative emotions such as depression, anxiety, stress and absenteeism and replace them with joy, contentment and happiness once again.
Applying new cutting edge methods in business, you can:
- reduce costs on your bottom line quickly from absenteeism , and increase productivity
bring validation for employess through engagment of individuals, teams and connecting levels within
- bring validation for employess through engagment of individuals, teams and connecting levels within
- harmonize teams in new ways
- have people feel confident, positive, and feel validated and valued
We are being nudged to move out of negative emotions so we can live life fully. There is so much resistance happening both in personal lives as well as at work. These can be quickly and easily changed
How does this show up in life and affect business and family life ?
Depression – Anxiety – Stress – Calling In Sick
Studies in the workplace over the year for 2018
- In Ontario, Canadian companies lost an estimated $16.6 billion in productivity due to workers calling in sick, or suffering from depression, stress and anxiety . Then due to absenteeism, the ones left do all the work….(fewer workers doing all the work now) lead to stress and overwhelm for them. This becomes a continuous cycle.
- In Canada, The World Health Organization trends showed that absenteeism due to depression and other mental health concerns are on an upward trend. The World Health Organization refers to stress as the “health epidemic of our time” given that 80% of workers feel highly stressed.
- The National Institute of mental health defines depression as a serious mood disorder that causes severe symptoms affecting how an individual feels, thinks and handles day-to-day activities such as sleeping, eating and working.
We can help you lower costs on your bottom line
We can have employees feeling good again and back to work
New Techniques, Methods – new tools with quick and effective results.
- depression often released in just one or two sessions
- these powerful new methods provide the ability to work remotely anywhere on Zoom
- Work with indivduals or groups can be done in this manner also.
So what is the difference between the traditional methods being used and these?
Special tools for special needs!!
These tools have alchemical leveraging that are here specifically and designed to release these emotions from the meridians, cells and organs in the body in an shorter, easier way, as that is where they are located. Traditional ways work with linear methods with talking about the issue, focusing on it, and providing coping mechanisms.
Click here for remote testimonials. Robin on video testimonials and remote ones on main testimonial page.
Check out the new cutting edge programs to move you through this slightly chaotic time on on this Website.
Let’s bring the joy, clarity, and fun into life!
Contact Lynne for a free consultation on how we can help your team, your people or you individually to bring back the joy and vitality to life.
Email: email@example.com or call 1-902-830-2822
Tina Parker CSPTM, N.S. Canada
“What can I say, I was going to send flowers to thank you, but that can’t possibly be enough. I don’t know how to thank you for your invaluable help; how do you put a price on the freedom you have given me? I feel now I can take on anything, anyone, any time.”
“Throughout this year, Lynne has helped me with a few of my loved ones. She amazes me, as she works from a different province, and has always proven to be transformative for them. Lately, I asked her to help my brother who lives away and is struggling with addiction. The first time, she did some work remotely as he was isolating himself from other people in the group home by not leaving his bedroom and watching television by himself.
That all changed when she did a remote session. I telephoned my brother, and he told me that he had started to watch TV in the main living room with others and was interacting in meaningful conversation with people. This was a huge change in his behavior. He told me he hadn’t drank any alcohol in three weeks; It surprised me that he even mentioned this, as this was never a topic he discussed with me.
I have noticed he has become more aware of himself, he has reduced the amount he drinks, coupled with taking responsibility because he is now respecting the time he is supposed to be back to the group home by 10pm. This makes me very grateful for Lynne who has been a God send to my brother. Thank you Lynne!” Louise Smith, Ottawa (no relation)
In each session with Lynne, her wonderful tools and empathetic guidance helped me shift and begin finding solutions to these issues. Things began to change immediately after each session, and I felt so much better. I highly recommend Lynne as a coach for any difficulty you may be facing in life; she is very compassionate and effective!” Kathlene McDonald, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
“I went to Lynne not knowing what I wanted. I had accomplished many of the goals I had set for myself when I was 18, both personally and in my career, and was feeling stagnant. What I came away with after a few short sessions was a renewed sense of direction, along with the belief that I can accomplish so much more. The most interesting aspect of Lynne’s approach was an exercise that helped me describe my many dreams and goals in detail.
It was uncanny how she helped me crystallize and focus my thoughts into something that I can understand and work toward with clarity and confidence – it was a wonderful process.”Jeff Traver, District Manager- Eastern Region Miller Waste Systems Canada