Meet Coach Lynne
Meeting and working with Coach Lynne you will be able to bring in the change you want in life or business
LifeSmith Coaching is excited to announce that we are now Certified with WBE Canada!
Bring in the Change you want.
- inner change, greater confidence, new perspectives
- more relaxed and alive, greater clarity
- resolve/dissolve the issue/feeling within….no matter you role in life or business
Graduate of McGill University – Physical Education Teacher, Sports Coach
Taught high school and middle school in Quebec, New Jersey and New York
Coached afterschool sport programs and community softball, director of adult and youth sailing programs
Certified Business Coach – 1999 -present
Certified Master Life Coach – NLP & Timeline Training – 2004-present
Certified Transformational Coach for releasing negative emotions and patterns – 2012 – present
Business – Engagement, communication and results oriented
- Focus on attitudes, interest in others, leadership and commuication, actions
- Engagement techniques, knowledge how to grow a successful team, company or organization
- Engagement of each person on they team …..valued, validated
- Being able to solve employee issues such as stress, anxiety, absenteeism, stress and depression
To have a coach who is able to deal with all these issues is rare.
New methods and tools over the last 4 years for:
- Releasing negative emotions, such as aniety, stress, depression
- Work with individuals or in groups, in person or one-on-one
- Absenteeism greatly reduced
- Cost on bottom line greatly reduced
At the same time, with strong leadership and employee engagement, the cost is also greatly reduced.
Transitional Life Coach
- Change beliefs, patterns, habits, negative emotions
- Bring in new perspectives, insights and emotional change
- Recognize the boundaries that hold you back
- Release boundaries and soar to new heights never dreamed of before
“Our coach, Lynne Smith has been nothing short of amazing! She has inspired the team with her positive approach, open style of teaching, customized course material…and many of our colleagues (both front line staff and the operational managers) have commented on what a change they have seen in their relationships both at work and home.” – Robert Goldsworthy, Director of Operations, Atlantica Hotel
“I learned some great lessons that help me in work and in my personal life. I enjoyed the class. Lynne was a wonderful teacher who knows how to make communication interesting, and fun!” Everyone is an individual and needs to be dealt with differently.”
I learned to treat people in my life/work with more patience and listen actively. A well presented course!” “I learned new and better ways to communicate. Great program, lots to learn.” “I learned to value my opinions and to voice them to help overcome difficult situations.” “The sessions were fun, informative and beneficial.” – Sampling of comments from front line staff, Atlantica Hotel
“Thanks again for everything you’ve brought to the AFFA – your impact on our workplace has been invaluable. Our most successful and useful course to date!.” – Rose Zack, Atlantic Film Festival Association
“This has been a great opportunity to work with everyone in the office on the same goal. I have a better understanding of how people work and how to more effectively communicate with them on projects.” – Alyson Sanders, Atlantic Film Festival Association
“I met Lynne years ago through a mutual acquaintance and didn’t understand, at that time, what Lynne was all about. Bumped into her 4 years later at an event, saw a testimonial of someone I actually knew, and thought “Wow” let’s try this. Met with Lynne thinking I would try to work on a weight issue, but the day we met, I was anxious as I was flying out the next day. I have always been worried and nervous when planes take off and land, therefore dealing with flying, would be a better choice.
After just one session and flying the next day, taking 7 planes to get to my destinations, I never worried at all. First time I have felt calm, relaxed and enjoyed flying in yeaars!” Florence Webster
“Step outside the box and see what a difference it can make. I can guarantee you will be thankful that you did.” Michele McQuaid. Timberlea, Nova Scotia, Canada
If you would like to know more:
I work with groups, do workshops, run programs as well as work one-on-one. On line, I work on Zoom or can be found on Skype at lifesmithcoaching (handle for Skype) Connect