Leadership skills…a mentoring process
Take stress and demands off your ever increasing workloads as you try to solve issuses that come up, attend meetings, get pulled in different directions, and find yourself not working effectively. Does this sound familiar to you?
What would make things easier for you? What is it you are looking for?
- Take the load off your shoulders….not having to be the ‘go-to’ person?
- Have an effective way to develop your teams and new leaders?
- Have self-empowered teams that work effectively?
- Have your people bring in new ideas and innovation for your organization?
- Reduce absenteeism from depression, anxiety and stress quickly? (New methods are now available to release these quickly
- Have strong communication with all levels?
Leadership coaching is about developing and growing others on your team and in your organization. The coaching process is necessary at all levels of your organization, for managers, supervisors and people in any management position.
“To me, the key to an extraordinary leader is one who leads from the heart, and takes all aspects of an employee into consideration!”
Basic needs analysis to find the expected results
- A needs analysis – from each person involved in the program, within each level
- An overall accountability from each level and person
- Practical methods to be able to apply right away
- Knowing what the tangible, measurable results will be
- Communication skills, accountability, feedback and problem-solving
- Delegating, mentoring and conflict resolution
- Dissolving stress, anxiety and even depression so everyone is running at full energy.
This is all done through a very interactive approach. Open discussion, hands on work with coaching through real issues that are taking place in the “now”. Nothing is theoretical. This way new leaders are born, teams come together with a common goal and everyone is on the ‘same page’.
- This brings in a leaner running organization, with full and open communication, having everyone feeling valued and knowing what is expected.
- Leaders move from knowing what to do, to knowing how to be.
Programs Individually these are done on line, on phone, Skype or Zoom. For groups it is best to work on site or on Zoom. Train leaders, managers, team leads, etc. to become a coach.
Have a 30 minute free consultation to find outif this is what you are looking for.
- For groups we set a time-frame for the program, for 3 hour segments once a week for 12 weeks.The most important part of making change, is giving time between learnings to be able to apply these new learning so leaders/managers/supervisors have an opportunity to become comfortable with these new skills and adapt them to their personal skill set with their teams.
- Cost for programs: Prices available upon request depending on need, group size or individual
“The results are impressive. The processes the supervisors were using have been streamlined and are running much leaner now. The QA people who took the training have improved tremendously showing more leadership with their teams. The attitudes of the supervisors have changed and are showing more desire to participate and improve on an ongoing basis. The supervisors and QAs are now learning from each other and working as a team.” – Arnold MacIntyre, General Manager RKO Steel Ltd.
“This course has helped me to set goals, plan and schedule more effectively, and communicate what I need to others. This has been a fun and positive program.” – David Dehmel, Supervisor, RKO Steel Ltd.
“From the moment I met you Lynne, I knew you were someone different than the pack of consultants that I had known from my past life. You got it!! You understood that beneath the labels like leader or manager or welder, or whatever – the thing that we sometimes forget is that we are all people. You can teach all of the techniques in the world, but without a bit of empathy, without truly communicating on a human level, you will fall short.
I am so pleased you worked with this wonderful group. You taught them, you challenged them, and most of all you inspired them. They are all different than when they started this course, and best of all, you have taken a bunch of supervisors and molded them into a supervision team. Great Job!!” – Doug Howe, Bus. Dev. /Project Mgr., Marid Industries Limited
“RemaxNova and its staff are much closer and happier having gone through these sessions with Lynne. We are very fortunate to have found her.” – Stephen Bellefontaine – Sr. Manager, RemaxNova
“This was a great program needed to bring two management teams together. A very positive experience!”. – Cheryl Canning – Recruiter, RemaxNova
“Thanks again for everything you’ve brought to the AFFA – your impact on our workplace has been invaluable. Our most successful and useful course to date!.” – Rose Zack, Atlantic Film Festival Association
“This has been a great opportunity to work with everyone in the office on the same goal. I have a better understanding of how people work and how to more effectively communicate with them on projects.” – Alyson Sanders, Atlantic Film Festival Association
“These sessions were great, especially when we worked on productive-based ones for moving procedures, outcomes and projects forward for everyone.” – Laura MacKenzie, Atlantic Film Festival Association
“These sessions have been really positive and are helping our office see we can really make change.” – Cristin Fraser, Atlantic Film Festival Association